Frequently Asked Questions

Why does ECU Division of Student Affairs need my gift?

Learning exceeds beyond the classroom. Each department within Student Affairs provides programs and services to promote growth and development for students at ECU. In Student Affairs our role is to help students develop skills that will better equip them for the future. This is why we need your help. You can aid us by taking part in our initiative to better prepare students for the future.

What calendar does ECU use to recognize gifts?

ECU’s Fiscal Year calendar begins on July 1 and ends June 31.

Where can I mail a check to support a Student Affairs fund?

Mail to: Office of Student Affairs Development

210 Whichard Building, Mail Stop 146
Greenville, NC 27858

Check payable to: ECU Foundation, Inc.
Memo Line: [Name of Scholarship, Fund, or Endowment]

How can I update my contact information?

You can update your contact information by emailing

How do I specify that my gift is in honor or in memory of someone?

If you are giving online, there are is an option to specify.
If you are giving via a check, you can specify that your gift is in honor or in memory in the memo line.

Am I able to set up a monthly or recurring gift to ECU Student Affairs?

Yes, we welcome and greatly appreciate monthly gifts to the Division of Student Affairs.
If you are ECU faculty or staff, please fill out the monthly payroll deductions form and send it to the Office of Gift Records, Mail Stop 301.

If you are not ECU faculty or staff, please contact Will Williams at (252) 737-4970 about filling out a pledge form.

Is my place of work a Matching Gift company?

Many companies have programs to match any charitable gift made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, please click here. Request a gift matching form from your human resources personnel office. Complete and submit the matching gift form with your donation.

If you can’t find the answer to your question on this page, you can contact our office via email at or phone at (252) 737-4970.